Cookies are used on this site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart, and to remember your name and address so you don’t have to type them in every time you order anything from us (if you select the ‘remember me’ option during checkout).
Data Protection – our assurance to you
We collect and hold your data for these purposes:
- to provide you with information and news about the work by your choice of post, email and phone.
- to fundraise for the projects we support
- to communicate concerning donations and orders for resources
- for any gift aid claims we can make
- to arrange speaking engagements.
We have procedures to keep your personal information secure.
We never sell your data and we will never share it with another company or charity for marketing purposes. We only share data where we are required by law.
With regard to any personal data processed by PayPal and us in connection with this Agreement, PayPal and OA will respectively each be a controller in respect of such processing. PayPal and OA agree to comply with the requirements of the Data Protection Laws applicable to controllers in respect of the provision of their respective services and otherwise in connection with this Agreement. For the avoidance of doubt, PayPal and OA each have their own, independently determined privacy policies, notices and procedures for the personal data they hold and are each a data controller (and not joint data controllers). In complying with the Data Protection Laws, PayPal and OA shall, without limitation:
- implement and maintain at all times all appropriate security measures in relation to the processing of personal data;
- maintain a record of all processing activities carried out under this Agreement; and
- not knowingly do anything or permit anything to be done which might lead to a breach by the other party of the Data Protection Laws.